• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Nothing planned but i am guessing something will get cooked on an open flame on Sunday.

Tomorrow is Tamales, got a group of like 15 of us getting together to make a couple hundred of those delicious suckers.

Got some pork belly curing in the cold box right now, will hit some smoke on Monday.

I have 2 corned Briskets soaking in water since last night Tonight I will put on thirdeye's pastrami rub Hope to able to set up the Egg in the dark tonight as tomorrow I want to cook them. Slice and freeze Sunday They will be Christmas presents for my brother and sister

I’ll give its try but my phone photography isn’t even the same county as cowgirls and others on here......

No big deal, I just want to hear how it performs. Bought a used Blackstone (28”) a couple of months back but feel it’s time to upgrade to a bigger size.

I'll probably grill some sausage and portobello mushrooms tonight and garlic buttered shrimp tomorrow. On Sunday I'm going to get two of the biggest pork shoulders I can find. I need to stock up on pulled pork for winter. I'm not a fan of smoking in freezing temps although I have a few times.

I’ll give its try but my phone photography isn’t even the same county as cowgirls and others on here......

Shoot, Keith, I use a phone camera too! Bet your pics will be great! :grin:

Thinking about a pot of venison chili. Something warming..

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Tri Tip Purple Stew and chipotle pork/blue cheese stuffed mushrooms.

Purple onion purple cabbage purple potatoes. Going to smoke this tray at 200 for a while before building stew pot

Last edited:
Probably nothing, need to start emptying out the freezer and I am working this weekend

Plans are changing for the better!
Chicken this evening. They (the chicken pieces) are marinating at the moment (in a marinade of garlic, ginger, madam jeanet chili's, cilantro, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves).

Back