Outta propane...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
The Mrs scored this today so I put the propane bottle in to start seasoning... The flame burned out about 5 minutes in, so Mabel it is!

First round of bacon is done

Chicken thighs next and the last three strips of bacon.

After all that came off I threw on some sausage patties for breakfast tomorrow, no reason to waste the heat!

Assemble bacon, chicken, cheese wraps with avocado slices and ranch dressing...

As always, thanks fer lookin’!

The food looks great! It sounds like your need to get yourself a spare tank!

You've got best of both worlds now Jeremy! :clap2:

Thanks all!

Yep! A spare bottle is happening!

Heck yes Jeremy! My MAK/Blackstone combo get used a ton! Your world just opened up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and that's some good looking grub. The best addition for me to my outdoor cooking arsenal was the Blackstone. I love my Kamados but the Blackstone is quick and fast, gets used for all sorts of meals from breakfasts to dinners. About the only downside for me is I go through a lot of propane, but it does get a ton of use. Good thing the tank has a gauge and U-haul is right up the street.

I feel Blackstone owes me something. As an early adopter I was their Guinea pig. Hoods and rear drains are improvement that make a world of difference.

I recently got the 17 to go with my OG today 28.

Could you please provide some real world measurements for the unit (LxWxH) I have a spot in the mudroom and have seen the advertised numbers but would feel better with real numbers.
Ed
By the way is that a 27"?

Could you please provide some real world measurements for the unit (LxWxH) I have a spot in the mudroom and have seen the advertised numbers but would feel better with real numbers.
Ed
By the way is that a 27"?

Sure I can, this afternoon, I’d be happy too!

It’s a 28”

Back