• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pepper Gravy Fondue.. more finger food

cO9S5Or.jpg

With your Permission, Can this be my new desktop pic at work on one of my monitors?

This just knocks it out of the park...Again Jeanie.

Thanks everybody! :-D

Mike, that would be fine! Thanks for asking. :-D

Somehow this one slipped by me and ended up at the bottom of page one. Gotta get it back to the top of the page.

Dang! That's a lot fancier than fondue that I remember from the 70s.

Fischer sausage went over well at the SoCal Bash last year. I told everybody it was cowgirl approved and they had to try some.

Now you have gone and done it again Jeanie! I was going to make regular old fondue for my wife and daughter this Valentines day but now it just seems inadequate.

Great looking meal. Thanks for sharing.

Somehow this one slipped by me and ended up at the bottom of page one. Gotta get it back to the top of the page.

Dang! That's a lot fancier than fondue that I remember from the 70s.

Fischer sausage went over well at the SoCal Bash last year. I told everybody it was cowgirl approved and they had to try some.

Thanks so much Charles! I love the sausages, cheeses and other goodies at Fischers. Was just talking about it with friends this evening. We're thinking about making a road trip there to stock up. lol Great that you took some to the bash, hope the Brethren enjoyed it! :-D

That looks awesome!
Thank you! :-D

delicious as always, my friend
Thanks Friend! :thumb:

Now that's a fondue spread! Yum!

Thanks so much Phillip! :-D

Axios! Ethereal!
lol Thank you! :-D

Good gravy that looks tasty!
Thanks Bob!

After over a decade perusing threads on this forum: This is one of the most "I want" ever. Nicely done.
Very kind of you.. thanks! :-D

Now you have gone and done it again Jeanie! I was going to make regular old fondue for my wife and daughter this Valentines day but now it just seems inadequate.

Great looking meal. Thanks for sharing.
Great to see you posting again Josh! Thank you for the kind comment.
I'm sure what ever you make for your family will be fantastic! :-D

Finger food you say... alright... yes... I'd give up a finger to eat that:wacko:

I did Help on a Springtime Roundup on a Panhandle Ranch a few years ago. He put me and a cpl other guys on 4 wheelers to drive them cows in. Didn’t do much else as the Ranch Owner (friend of a friend) didn’t want Green Horns in the pens. :loco:

Ranch has been divided up n Sold off a cpl years ago. My buddies Old Boss bought 3000 acres up there to Play Cowboy and have Hunting lease for a few years. He had 2 guys live on property year round then on Roundups he get City Folk tweeners to come Help (free labor) but he’d Hire a cpl Local Cowboys to do the real work.......Nut Cuttin, Branding, Shots n All that.

Man, I've done the castrating, ear-tagging, and shots before -- that's tough duty. Jeanie, I'll bet you've done all that yourself!!

Finger food you say... alright... yes... I'd give up a finger to eat that:wacko:

Thanks Ofer! :-D

Man, I've done the castrating, ear-tagging, and shots before -- that's tough duty. Jeanie, I'll bet you've done all that yourself!!

Yes, I raise Black Angus. It's some work for sure! :-D

Good grief Jeanie....you make even the simple look incredible!!....Being as how I am a “gravy kind of guy”......I could hurt myself on that beautiful brown gold...!

Thank you so much Keith. Very kind of you!

Back