Reminded Why I Chose To Help Support The BBQ Brethren

mikemci

Babbling Farker
I got an email earlier this week, notifying me that my subscription was near expiring.
Since receiving the email, I have been considering whether or not to renew. I really haven't used any of the privileges that a membership affords.
Today I went the mailbox and my decision immediately became clear....Membership dues help this site offer a place for the best bunch of people in the world to meet and help each other.

Thank you Brothers and Sisters!!!! Merry Christmas to all !!
[URL=http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/mikemci/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151205_130014_zpsrhua8wbc.jpg.html]
20151205_130014_zpsrhua8wbc.jpg
[/URL]

[URL=http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/mikemci/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151205_130153_zpsyuubgayj.jpg.html]
20151205_130153_zpsyuubgayj.jpg
[/URL]

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to the "Secret Brethren" !!! I can't wait to enjoy your gifts and generosity. :clap:

I won my first subscription. I have renewed each ti.e since. I let it lapse once. I got my renewal notice 2 weeks ago and 5 minutes later it was do everything again...

Very nice gift... I've heard good reviews about the "Yes Dear BBQ" sauce.

I think cpw is a team member of Yes Dear BBQ.

Yes, sir! I'm just excited someone thinks enough of my sauce to send it as a gift!

On a side note, I've renewed my subscription every year without even questioning it. This place is the best!!

I read threads here for about a week, and realized that I have found a home. I don't post as much, but I sit here quietly in the corner, taking notes for future cooks.

I will continue to subscribe. This place needs to be here.

Longhair75,

We are happy to have you here amoungst us as well, and we are touched that you consider The BBQ Brethren as home......

Many of us read more messages than we post, so don't be afraid to occasionally post, even if just to say hello. We consider this as your home as well.

But always remember; Employees must wash hands before leaving restroom.

Yes, sir! I'm just excited someone thinks enough of my sauce to send it as a gift!

On a side note, I've renewed my subscription every year without even questioning it. This place is the best!!

So you didn't send it?
Are we any the wiser?

I think enough of your sauce to use it regularly.:wink:

A subscription to the Brethren is the least I can do to give back a small part of what this place means to me. Some mighty fine folks up in here.

I think enough of your sauce to use it regularly.:wink:

A subscription to the Brethren is the least I can do to give back a small part of what this place means to me. Some mighty fine folks up in here.

Well said Cheez! I ditto your comments. This place is the classiest site on the net!!:clap2:

Very nice gift
You are so right This is an awesome place with awesome people I renew mine yearly on my anniversary

Back