• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

I'm a bachelor for the next 3 days but the only smoke/grill will be tonight. I'm doing pesto pasta with chicken and broccoli with the chicken going on the kettle before being sliced.

Tomorrow is one of my favourites because no-one else in the house likes it...liver, bacon and onions or as we call it where I come from Lambs Fry. There's nothing to do with lamb in it, it's just what it's called.

Aveagoodweekend!

On the hunt today for some gorgeously marbled thick steaks to do reverse sear steaks. Don't think I'll be able to find tomahawks but something should do. Also, a few maple fatties to take on vacation next week for breakfasts, as I won't have a grill available there!

Happy Weekend Phu and Pharkers!

Saturday is the big rib eye dry age showdown!!! I'll be setting up a blind taste test for my Mom and my brother while I will know which steak is which. The battle is between a 43 day dry aged steak, a 30 day dry aged steak, a 21 day dry aged steak, and a non dry aged steak.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Probably no smoke this weekend, my ECB ophset is literally in 3 locations spread across 2 counties for a bit oph a makeover.
And it'll still be an ECB when it's done, but it'll have a phew more pheatures and get a phew more years out oph it.
But I do still have the ECB electric..... Hmmm.

Have a great weekend all!
Terry

Deciding on whether to go to a pre-party calf fry party tonight, for a bigger barn party tomorrow night. I love calf fries but not sure if I can handle two of these gatherings in one weekend. It's sort of like a party that starts at 6pm on Friday and lasts til Sunday morning. :tsk: lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Sounds like a great time, Jeanie!

Thanks Terry!
It's going to be one of these weekends.. :grin:

sXM6am9.jpg

BB0NTdN.jpg

mCzEvBx.jpg

Jeanie, the middle pic of the red truck reminds me of when I was the bar manager for our boat club.
We had a get together every February where all of the boat clubs rent out a motel and have a huge mid winter party from Friday night through Sunday morning.
I was responsible for taking the "refreshments" for our club's hospitality room and my pick up would be loaded down just like that one.
I would then have to report back to the board/membership what was taken to the event as well as what was returned into inventory.

The report went something like:

We took 50 cases of beer and brought back 5
We took 30 bottles of liquor and brought back 10
We took 2 cases of water and brought back 47 bottles.

I like how y'all get down, Jeanie! Have fun this weekend! :whoo:

Looks like t'll be much, much quieter at casa de gtr than it will be in OK. Probably just a couple tri-tips and definitely some wings.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back