Espresso machine
Sous Vide
Blackstone
Bread maker
Crawfish cooker.....
The one thing I'm really missing is the $$$ to buy all of it

My toys are in my signature.....
Love my BS griddle
the BS pizza oven has been getting used quite often too.
Winter is coming so the immersion cooker will be coming out soon.

Pressure cooker (and SV machine) are hard to beat for usefulness. The wife made some chuck short ribs in leftover pho we had in the freezer the other night (using the PC). 40 minutes, and it was so good!

Old school Ronco Showtime Rotisserie for wings and my Blackstone for everything else that doesn't go in the smoker. For indoors, it's the instant pot - it cooks everything!

Old school Ronco Showtime Rotisserie for wings and my Blackstone for everything else that doesn't go in the smoker. For indoors, it's the instant pot - it cooks everything!

Ronco!!!! Awesomeness from the past....remember the bottle cutter you could make drinking glasses with....I always wanted one of them!

Ronco!!!! Awesomeness from the past....remember the bottle cutter you could make drinking glasses with....I always wanted one of them!

My wife used to work for Ron Popeil's patent attorneys and got to meet him a few times. Apparently he was one who "ate his own dog food," at least as far as the "spray-on hair" product went.

Interesting guy — last of the old-school carnival hucksters. Used to have a Popeil Pocket Fisherman and wish I still did.

I've had the Instant Pot thing for nearly a year but only used it once. I always forget I have it.

I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned another one of my interests....A wood fired pizza oven

Just broke out my Ronco Showtime Rotisserie in honor of this thread. It's full of drumsticks as we speak.

I also like to use the Showtime Rotisserie to cook babyback ribs, when I don't feel like slow cooking. Amazingly good!

Back