New member from WI

kilo95

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a new member from Green Bay WI. Looking at new smokers after my homemade one rusted out. I'm looking at a Lang 36 Hybrid Patio or Lang 48 Patio. Any Lang owners, is the Reverse Flow plate removable? I'd like to use it to grill also. I can fab my own charcoal basket if need be. Thanks for allowing me into the forum.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Hello all, I'm a new member from Green Bay WI. Looking at new smokers after my homemade one rusted out. I'm looking at a Lang 36 Hybrid Patio or Lang 48 Patio. Any Lang owners, is the Reverse Flow plate removable? I'd like to use it to grill also. I can fab my own charcoal basket if need be. Thanks for allowing me into the forum.
I am a proud owner of a Lang 36 Hybrid. It is a BBQ Pit and a great smoker both in one. To answer your question the plate is not removeable but the grates above it are … but smoking side and 1/4 steel this pit will last forever

Welcome to the forum Brian from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back