"As Seen on TV/Youtube!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Dec. 26th!

Holy Cow! I loved Bob's Big Boy as a kid, a couple of Big Boys with fries a chocolate shake and coke Mmmmmmm.

I love the Famous Big Boy burger. The original double decker burger and I'm tackling the "Super" Big Boy today. :becky:

I love the Famous Big Boy burger. The original double decker burger and I'm tackling the "Super" Big Boy today. :becky:

Is it done yet? :confused:

:boink:

:biggrin1:

Is it done yet? :confused:

:boink:

:biggrin1:

Fell a little behind schedule but coming along. :-D

ZSi2ZeVh.jpg

A commercial counts as "As Seen on TV", right?
Lowe's How to Make a Snowman While Eating a Turkey Leg TV Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wgvy_-hLcs
Found some turkey legs marked down at Krogers. Pulled back the skin and rubbed three with Greek Seasoning, the others with Penzy's Arizona Dreaming and salt, pulled the skin back up and on the kettle at 350 deg until they hit 180 deg.
Please use this picture
picture.php

My fav YouTube cooking show is almazon kitchen, but for obvious reason heck naw! Been watching Asia at home series on YouTube lately so fired up the kettle and the gas burner for cook. Did fried rice and was thinking how to introduce BBQ to it so, I marinated some chicken wings and Korean ribs in sprite, soy sauce, sesame oil,lots of garlic and a couple of diced lemons and limes in each marinade ziplock bag overnight. I followed her fried rice recipe and then made her general tso sauce and basted wings and ribs the whole time with it! Pretty tasty, only thing I would change is I'd have tossed wings in tso sauce at the end in wok so they would be stickier! Fried rice was cooked in wok over gas burner outside. Please use plated pic as entry

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 263
That tenda rub will help you break in a new baseball glove and those new hard to put on shoes just a little bit goes a long way and that's not all they are 3 dollars for 1 jar but if you order 2 jars we will only charge you 6 dollars plus separate handling fees so get yours today before they are all gone you will be glad you did

Back