View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 07:41 AM   #4
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythefwd View Post

I'm not seeing a section here for hardware modifications to improve performance of our outdoor cooking uhh.. things? Can someone point me in the right direction?
Welocme to the Brethren Alan!

I moved this thread to the Cattle Call section, which is where folks post their introductions.

Each section of the forum has a description that you can use to determine where to post. If you're still not sure after reading the description, please message one of the moderators. Our names are in green.

The QTalk section is for all things related to outdoor cooking, and even cooking in general. There is a Google search box near the bottom of each page that is available for everyone to use to search for specific topics. You can also subscribe to the forum to gain access to the built in search function, expanded signatures and a bunch of other features. The details are at the link.

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo/Tribal Fire Grill/4x Hunsaker Cans/PK360 X 2/Campchef FTG600/FEC-100/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Good-One Model 42/WSM/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->