New Blackstone Griddle Combo

Thanks. Now my wife is going to divorce me when that thing shows up at the house. That is very cool, and you can post in old threads, you just have to confirm that you realize it's an old thread.

Do air fryers work well? I have never seen one in action before or really any one talking about them.

*Tried posting in the Blackstone Appreciation thread, but it was too old*

This just showed up on one of my feeds (sorry if posted elsewhere)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgsqwYtA-84

WANT! :mrgreen::clap2::thumb:

That looks WAY cool! Can't wait to see how it performs.

FYI, you can always post in an older thread by clicking the little box at the bottom middle of the old text warning box:

Brethren%20Old%20Thread_zpsqvexykqr.png

Yea I’m gonna need that for my cabin. Currently just use a black stone 2 burner in place of an oven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAT?!?! I will have to do some more research on this. That looks too cool.

If it's at all a reasonable price, I may replace my existing SS 36". I've wanted a solid cover since I first saw them, and the Air Fryer/warming drawer just take it over the top.

It'll be awhile though. I think I've already blown my discretionary cash for the next several months what with Christmas and other things. :oops:

I think I'd use the one with the side burners and deep fryer setup, a bit more often. I am glad to see them expanding their range. They seem to be pretty good products for their price.

I'm not seeing this product yet on the Blackstone website and I'm wondering how the airfryer is powered. I would imagine it would be electrical, though maybe propane?

That's awesome! Of all of the grills/smokers I own... my favorite outdoor cooking apparatus is my 36" blackstone... Love that thing!

Looks like a broiler, using the burners that are heating the griddle...

I like it!

Back