View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMista View Post
All I have are tears to show my gratitude and appreciation of you all. I will make sure that she tries to make her way across the country to thank you all. If I try to leave her for a few days don't get worried. I'll be back (maybe).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmista View Post
You know I really don't know what to say.

I'm all choked up. On the inside. In a manly way.

Seriously, I am at a loss. I know how great the Brethren are. I try to live up to the standards that are set here by such great people but every time I think I am getting close, you folks raise the bar again.

You are all truly amazing and we are truly grateful for this gesture. Morgan is truly blessed to have so many people that love her. She is under the weather with a touch of pnuemonia but she is tearing around the house. And she knows how to say "Barbecue" now.

Again, thank you all so much. People look at me funny when I talk about my online family (and I do it all the time) but you are all some of the most important people in my life.

I love you all.

Mista

Exactly the same way we were back a few months ago....

The people here are amazing. I am glad that I could help out the little bit I did. Just a bit of pay back for what everyone did for us....

We are also very glad to be a part of this great community.....

Bill
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote