THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Kevin
This was about the best I could do tonight....Enjoying cooking for the wife and youngest daughter and having a couple of cold ones - Shiner of course.
e40b1810f62454b960090bafe1896477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't see anything wrong with that :thumb:

Thanks. It turned out pretty good. Would have liked to have a bone-in but beggars can’t be choosers.

That looks like it is going to be good. Don't know how a pro could do much better.

Thanks. Very kind, but don’t under estimate my ability to screw up the simple.

Heck yeah! Looks fantastic Kevin!

Great choice on the Shiner too. :grin:

You know it. Always a good choice. It’s one part of a Kevin-cooked meal that you can count on. :)

Surf, turf, veggies... you’ve got it right, Kevin! Happy wife, happy life! And a Shiner to boot... Giddyup!

Thanks but it only buys temporary happiness. I’ll have to up the ante tomorrow. :)

My idea of a killer dinner.......

Well done! :thumb:

Thanks Piney. I really like it too. Not sure if I can get too much steak or shrimp, but I’m willing to try.

Looks like a banquet on that grill.
I nearly got a shiner last night as well.

There’s nothing finer than a Shiner, my friend... nothing finer.

All looks excellent from here! Nice job!

Thanks. It was fun and tasty!

Back