stubbs sale

just called my local one, and they said it was for the 4th, and the sale was over. Back to 8.49 where I'm at :doh:

odd cuz no one saw nor mentioned it was on sale for the 4th. might wanna look into it further.

will do, maybe he was wrong, or its just different for my region...either way thanks for the heads up!

Funny thing is, I checked the site over the weekend and there was no sale. Now it shows $5. I guess it's a post holiday sale....

okay, looked online for my local lowes, and it says 5 dollars. Going to print it out and take it to them....thanks again!

yea, there are no sales ads but if you type in stubb in the search it shows it for $5. hope that is in store rather than forcing you to order it.

I just ordered it online, and selected local pick up. So I had to print out the receipt, and then take it to them. Going to pick it up after work today! Great deal, Stubbs seems like its never on sale.

The last time they had them on sale for $4.25 was back in March and it was not over a holiday. I still have plenty left from that sale.

Just checked online here in Tennessee (Nashville) and its showing $8.49. I did stock up at the last bogo but could use a few more.

just talked to my lowes guy. he said its not a marked sale. it expires on the 11th according to him.

Oh my Georgia brethren, I am on my way to Lowe's in Norcross to pick up as much Stubb's as I can carry for $5 per bag. Bring the webad with you and it will be honored. :thumb:

Thank you George! :clap2:

I never see Stubb's on sale here, it's always just Kford.

dlr, i checked three lowes in charlotte and they all show it at $5.

Yep, it wasn't even marked on sale in the store. I stopped by to pick up one bag and left with six after the cashier told me it was $5. I'll probably get a few more bags if I remember to before it goes back to $8.49 or whatever the regular price is, but I was in a hurry and there were few left on the skid...several of those damaged. Hopefully, they'll have some more bags when I go back in.

I just bought a few bags on the 1st and paid 8.49. I'm going to go back for more and have them refund the difference on the bags from July 1. I'd rather have 30 pounds of Stubb's for $10 than 40 lbs of Kingston for $ 7.50.

dlr, i checked three lowes in charlotte and they all show it at $5.
I just called them and after the guy looked on line said "Yep, I wish they'd tell us when they do that" He also said it was on sale until 7-11-2011

Back