St. Louis Ribs Day

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good morning, Brethren. During last night's trip to the store, my shopping cart led me through the meat section, where, lo and behold, spare ribs were on sale. Two racks looked up and begged me to take them home. Before I knew it, they had jumped into my cart. I just couldn't put them back after seeing how happy they were.

Today, one rack got rubbed with Simply Marvelous' The Genie's Hootch. The other rack looked a bit exotic, so it got hit with some Mango Habanero rub. They were both really cold, so I put them on my Traeger to warm them up with TBS. Here's a pic before their smoke bath...please ignore the mess on the table.

More pic later, Lord willing.

Thanks for looking (Cowgirl mod) :grin:

Attachments

• 20190706_114012.jpg
    20190706_114012.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 180
I hope you burn your lips on the habanero rack...I meant don't. :heh:

Looks like you are eating good today!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great to see you cookin' Dan! (((HUGS))) from Oklahoma! :grin:

Egad. I'm terrible with taking pictures, but I did manage to take one of them after they rested. My family likes sauce, so Sweet Baby Ray's went on the Mango Habanero rack. Simply Marvelous rubs are too good to cover up with sauce, so The Genie's Hooch remains nekkid. Both racks turned out great - well, one was Simply Marvelous :)

Forgot to take pictures after they were cut. With college kids here, they were gone really fast.

Attachments

• 20190706_180016.jpg
    20190706_180016.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 89
Back