One hundred pounds

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonite, I did something I never expected to do.

I bought 100lbs of Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage. That's right, 100 fatties. 103 actually.

I've lost mind.

Holy sausage! You must have a huge freezer for all that meat you can't stop buying!

By some stroke of luck a major national chain wouldn't be having a sale right now would they? That's a lot of fatties in gestation you got there.

Repeat after me!

"My Name Is Neil. And I Have A Meat Addiction"

It's the first step to recovery.

My name is Grumpy and I am a Queaholic! I am powerless over good Que and my wife has become unmanagable! It all began when I was in the slums drifting by this greasy spoon that had a wonderful smokey smell to it. Right then I knew I was going to like what I was about to put into my body! I bought my first plate of the most whicked Que and proceeded to get that sumptuous suce injected into my veins and I have had the monkey on my back ever since. It has gottn so bad that I have lied about my habit and now find myself sneeking around to Que Houses when I am unable to take care of my personal habit in my own home.
Someone please help me with my adiction, PLEASE!:shock:
Damn! This is almost to real!:shock::shock:

I bought 100lbs of Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage. That's right, 100 fatties. 103 actually.

I've lost mind.
Where did you get that and at what price?

Mista, it's time you start making your own sausage.

I've lost mind.

:shock::shock::shock:.......yes you have. Seriously though, this got me to thinking(dangerous I know) how cool would it be to smoke em' up and then put a stick in them and batter fry them like a corn dog. The fatty dog is born :biggrin:....lol. Wonder what you should charge for them.

Here I was worried about bringing home TWO last night because they weren't on my shopping list............

I've lost mind.

I think it's time for a Brethren intervention.

Step away from the meat, Mista. Everything is going to be all right. The Brethren are here. We'll take care of those fatties for you. Just leave it to us.

You do have a plan for them, right?

:shock::shock::shock:.......yes you have. Seriously though, this got me to thinking(dangerous I know) how cool would it be to smoke em' up and then put a stick in them and batter fry them like a corn dog. The fatty dog is born :biggrin:....lol. Wonder what you should charge for them.

Now there's a good idea! We can introduce them at Westmont. You bring the deep fryer, I'll bring the sticks! :-D

Coat them with a pancake batter and you got one heck of a breakfast!

And no picture of the pile of sausage? No mention of the sale price? I don't believe that it happened.

I say we form it like a block as big as the internal part if a spicewine and cook it in his at the Bash :twisted:

I was just wondering how much sausage I would need ot have to vend fatties and biskets at a festival we are doing. Wondering if you can buy them in bulk, and I come to the brethren and Mista answers all my questions.
So has Mrs. Mista spoken to you yet?

And no picture of the pile of sausage? No mention of the sale price? I don't believe that it happened.
Yep. Brethren rule. No pics, never happened. Buying 100 pounds of sausage sounds like a pretty good dream to me also!:biggrin:

Coat them with a pancake batter and you got one heck of a breakfast!
We used to serve a commercial product that had a sausage link dipped in batter just as you discribed... A little maple syrup and you had a fine breakfast!

Back