View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #29
TC Smoke & Que
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Rick

Its All About The Cook!
I started years ago on a Weber Kettle, worked to learn the unit and produce the best I could with it; and then went to the ECB when they came out. I have used it untill I could see the smoke through the walls, then got another.
The ECB became a limited unit as I wanted a better cook ( which is all I am really after) and knew that it really was too much work to babysit it. Its limitations became frustrating to the point I almost quit.
I have been in love with my "Dream Smoker", the Meadowcreek BX50. When I first saw it, it was the smoker I built in my mind, but reality dictated that it is too expensive right now.

I decided the next best for me would be the WSM 22, and I did shamelessly drop hints, which my wife took to heart and surprised me this past Christmas with it. And Yes, I do Love it and am enjoying the learning it.

But, as always straight to the point, I just want to produce the best cook I can, and I will take what I have and hone my skills with it. After all, isnt that what it is all about?
TC Smoke & Que is offline   Reply With Quote