• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brat Burgers for lunch

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
r_IMG_1528.jpg

r_IMG_1529.jpg

r_IMG_1530.jpg

r_IMG_1531.jpg

r_IMG_1533.jpg

r_IMG_1535.jpg

That looks great and is an awesome idea. I love brats and this just took loving brats to the next level

Brat burgers are great, Johnsonville makes them and has been selling them in grocery
stores for many years.

Looks excellent Chris! OK better than excellent!! Wish I had one right now!:mrgreen:

Fanfarkingtastic - but that's more like elevensies than lunch, right? :confused:

Fanfarkingtastic - but that's more like elevensies than lunch, right? :confused:
Well, first I forgot that I still had the farking date/time set to display on my camera!:doh::roll: As if that wasn't bad enough, I STILL hadn't reset the time due to daylight savings.:der:

I have made all of the necessary corrections now. The camera will display no time, which is now the correct time.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Awesome those look great. I saw some of those Johnsonville frozen ones at Sam's Saturday and I thought there has to be a better way to make these vs cooking a frozen puck. This thread answered that thanks!

What? Farking pork nugget burgers again?!?
I have a whole bunch of these farking pork nuggets. It's not like they're real pork chops or anything, so I gotta do something with 'em!:becky:

I'm probably going too get some more too!:laugh: Once I finish stocking up on charcoal, that is.:loco:

Back