Great Lakes State greeting

SalBarsantiLovesSmoke

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Greetings from Michigan! I bought my WSM 22.5" a year ago and have enjoyed chicken, turkey, salmon, pork butt, ribs and brisket so far. I will be doing brisket and chicken this weekend for a family gathering.

Look forward to meeting everyone and learning from your vast wisdom! Smoke on!

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Hi Sal! Welcome, lot's of guys from Michigan and the Great Lakes area here your in the right spot if you love BBQ!

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, Sal!

Which part of our beautiful state (close to 700 miles driving across it from farthest point to the other farthest point) do you call home?

Welcome, Sal!

Which part of our beautiful state (close to 700 miles driving across it from farthest point to the other farthest point) do you call home?

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Truly appreciate it. I'm doing my first overnight brisket on the WSM, so should be interesting.

I'm in West Michigan for the most part, spending time in Webberville and Lansing too.

Back