Hello, my name is Lucky and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyduk

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am a addict..to BBQ.:p

My name is Justin and I am from a small town north of Waterloo Iowa. I love cooking in any form but especially running my rf offset I built a couple winters ago. I also own a UDS which I love for those long cooks. I have done some backyard comps every year, but this year is the first for KCBS. Just pulled the trigger on a stumps rf trailered rig, so I am a little excited about getting that.
Pic of my rf
015-1.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Welcome to our crazy little club house! Which KCBS comp are you doing? If it's W'loo or La Porte City I'll be there.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Welcome to our crazy little club house! Which KCBS comp are you doing? If it's W'loo or La Porte City I'll be there.

We are planning on doing both that weekend... Stop on by and say hello!

I will be doing Waterloo for sure maybe Laporte, see how this weekend goes at Austin!!:wink:

Thanks everyone....I like the info on this site.....also the amount of responses to topics!!! Plus there are a lot more people from iowa here than some of the other sites I frequent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back