• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

You're All Invited to The 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 24

Only 18 days to hear the same stories from Bubba as two years ago. :rolleyes: :mrgreen: I guess I should probably figure out what I want to cook.

Hotch... you have the brethren banner, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you are coming to the Bash let me know by signing up on the link in my signature line.
That way I'll know if I'll need to get one package or two of hotdogs...
:mrgreen:

Well would you look at that, 15 Days till the Bash!!:mrgreen:

If you are coming to the Bash let me know by signing up on the link in my signature line.
That way I'll know if I'll need to get one package or two of hotdogs...
:mrgreen:

Hotch, pretty sure that would be the best hot dog that I've ever eaten. Really bummed to be missing this one.

FYI!
Map of the Pavilion #2 location :mrgreen:

Isle-du-Bois-Unit-Lake-Ray-Roberts-Hwy-Map-5.jpg

Wow! We have only 10 days left till the Bash!!!

So I'm not sure yet what we will be cooking at the Bash.
Been busy with a golf, a bad foot and the High School BBQ Team.
Shelly will be there part of the day as she has to leave for a competition my grand daughter is in.

We may do some simple cooks and or bring back a few previous items.
What are you gonna cook and or bring? :mrgreen:

Might do some sort of sausage dish, will see what kind of sausage Wurst Kitchen has. If not, probably fall back to a tri-tip like most of the previous Texas Bashes.

Weather looks to be a tad cool in the early morning when sliding Billy and I get there around 6:30am and a high of 76 later on. Winds will be 6-9 mph and possibly gusts to 20+ so I'll probably leave the pop ups at home this year.
I'm gonna try to be a minimalist this year and not haul out the whole kitchen!!
So go ahead and bring what you think you need to and tie a brick to it!!
It's gonna be a great Bash!!
See you there!! :mrgreen:

After many seconds of critical calculations in the early hours this morning we should have somewhere between 3 and 582 at the Bash. So please be prepared! :mrgreen:

"Update!!"
With more sunlight hitting the charge panel on my 1984 pocket calculator the corrected count is 15-20 give or take 562... :mrgreen:
(Please check my math on the google signup sheet link)

Got my Shirley from the back yard and in the garage with my Honda Riding mower.
Packed a couple of totes and 2 bags with stuff I think in need.
4 jugs of water for the sous vide.
Camp chairs are out and my cooler is cleaned and ready.
Fix'n to go to Costco and Central Market to get a few things.
Hopefully all I'll need to to is load up and roll out early Saturday morning!! :mrgreen:

Definately hitting 407BBQ again. Might take a drive down to Ft. Worth to see the Cattle Drive and grab another bite of something down there.

Shelly and I will be cooking a pair of Prairie Fresh ribs with Heath Riles Butter Bath.
Along with a selection of Syracuse sausages, SuckleBusters Chorizo meatloaf cupcakes and a few other items.
What's on your cook list? :mrgreen:

My bud Bill Ford is coming to the Bash and is bringing a couple of good friends of his.
Looks to be a great bunch at the Bash in 4 Days!!

Back