• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

I'm in! Talked to my brother in Little Rock, he's retired and has nothing else better to do so I'll swing by, spend a few days there, then haul him down with me. Who wants to meet up before hand or afterwards? I have two places I want to hit, North Main & 407BBQ. Hard Eight was pretty good, any others I should hit? Any one want to join us?

You mean North Main BBQ in Euless? The original owner died/retired a few years back and it’s not the same anymore process anymore. It was average at best and I lived ten minutes down the highway back then. Was not worth my time.

I would do Lockhart BBQ, Hutchins BBQ in McKinney, or Off The Bone BBQ. Hutchins in McKinney also have an all you can eat option.

Last edited:
Andy Hutchins BBQ in McKinney should be one place on your list. We have been there many times. It's just a few miles down Hwy 380 from me. Nice call Czar!

You mean North Main BBQ in Euless? The original owner died/retired a few years back and it’s not the same anymore process anymore.

Bummer, Hubert is gone? Yeah, it wasn't the greatest, but fun. I used to go to training classes in Irving, would always stop there for lunch on the way back to DFW on Friday.

Andy Hutchins BBQ in McKinney should be one place on your list. We have been there many times. It's just a few miles down Hwy 380 from me. Nice call Czar!

Hutchins sounds like a plan. Especially since they're probably open not just on the weekend.

:thumb:

We lived in Irving up till 2006. Where and what type of training?
:mrgreen:

So Andy what day do you want to go to Hutchins? :mrgreen:

I'm in! Before bash, after bash, doesn't matter to me. Still trying to decide when to come down. Thinking of staying in Denton, looks like it's not too far from the Bash.
That works! Let me know if you need anything. I live in Prosper. Just down 380 from Denton.
If you like, we can go over and see Tom at The Ceramic Grill Store in Denton? :mrgreen:

mod.gif
Only 45 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Are you going to the Bash? :mrgreen:

mod.gif
39 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

OK boys and girls the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash is almost upon us!

Shelly is off to Chicago for a week and when she gets back we will work on a new breakfast cook.

I think while she is away I'll start rounding up all the stuff we need for the Bash. I have a little bling to put on the Shirley to get her ready for the Bash. I'm going to use Pecan sticks again this year to cook with. I do have some cherry I may bring to mix in.

As I mentioned earlier, I'll bring my two 10x10 pop ups if someone will help with the set up and take down. Along with some leg weights. Anything else you think we could use?

Looks like we will have quite a few out of towners again this year. That's great! If I can help you guys with anything, just let me know. I'll have Shelly get right to it!! :becky:

Hope to see you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

After hitting a couple buckets at the golf course yesterday I came back and did a little cleanup inside the Shirley. This weekend my plan is to get the bling added to it.
Working on getting things ready for the Bash! :mrgreen:

Back