Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2018 Planning

Just realized I was available this day.

$263 to Dallas, $107 back

times 2.

I think it was $59 each way when Jo and I came down.

We love you and all, but $400 each round trip for the day once fees are added, wow, what happened to flight costs?

that could be a new cooker!!!:shock:

Just realized I was available this day.

$263 to Dallas, $107 back

times 2.

I think it was $59 each way when Jo and I came down.

We love you and all, but $400 each round trip for the day once fees are added, wow, what happened to flight costs?

I would keep checking SW Airlines, they are always having Get Away Fare sales.
If you can fly down on Thursday and back early Sunday morning it would be around $375.00 for both? :mrgreen:

Somehow, I just saw the post and dates for this. If I can score some leave for the weekend... and if hammock camping is an option, I'd love to come play.

I'm thinking some of those Husk Cheeseburger Sliders and some other bits and bobs (especially if someone has a grill or a flat top I could borrow).

More to follow.

Somehow, I just saw the post and dates for this. If I can score some leave for the weekend... and if hammock camping is an option, I'd love to come play.

I'm thinking some of those Husk Cheeseburger Sliders and some other bits and bobs (especially if someone has a grill or a flat top I could borrow).

More to follow.
We would be glad to have you. I have a new 17" Black Stone if needed. And there is a "Park Grill" at the Pavilion. Usually it requires a good cleaning before use.
Check out the Isle du Bois camp ground here. :mrgreen:

https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/ray-roberts-lake/fees-facilities/campsites

:mod: 77 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

Just in case you were curious!!

Please go ahead and sign up on the Sign Up Sheet as soon as possible.
It is below in my Signature line.
This will let us know how many will be attending!!

If you would like to pitch a tent or roll in with your RV, hit the link in my prior post and lock it in. They go fast.
Hope to see you there! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Hope you can make it. The park is a really nice place to camp.

Etched in Daytimer...(almost as good as stone:wink:). Will try to bring kids and grandkids if scouting, baseball or volleyball does not take precedence.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family!

More to follow.

Etched in Daytimer...(almost as good as stone:wink:). Will try to bring kids and grandkids if scouting, baseball or volleyball does not take precedence.

it would be awesome if you guys could make it! we need some new faces.:biggrin1:

SmittyJonz I signed you up on the Google sheet. :mrgreen: (trying to keep the head count current!!)
What are you thinking about cooking?

Looking for David (Bacchus2b), Andy and Bekah (Piomarine), Curator (Steve) and Dave Alvarado to ask if you are coming to the Bash this Spring?
Also if you know of someone I've missed or if you have a friend or family member that wants to attend, please go ahead and invite them.
There is plenty of room and as always, plenty of food!!
So please go ahead and post the head count on the sign up sheet link that is in my signature line below!! :mrgreen:

El Luchador?
Waiting on sliding billy to set the date and time!
If you like just swing by the house and pick up the rub for the guy in Israel.
PM me your cell # and I will text you my address! :mrgreen:

SmittyJonz I signed you up on the Google sheet. :mrgreen: (trying to keep the head count current!!)
What are you thinking about cooking?

I was thinking of trying Meatloaf and maybe Ribs.........

I'm getting there. Hoping to have things cleared up now that the holidays are over.

Oh, I was mentioning the guy from Carrollton... who sold his Pecos and like his bbq automated from a UDS.

Back