Does anyone not have a thermapen?

The fella with the Hubert, you have the fastest one in the world. I have 2 and they take 15 to 25 seconds to give a read.. Don't let Thermapen find out.

Every thermo reads in 3 secs !:p:p! Reading might not be that accurate though :thumb:

My orange one is approx. maybe one hundrenth of a sec. faster than my red one.

I don't have one I just cant replace the other off brand ones that are still working and are accurate (just not fast). Maybe I'll drop one someday.

I haven't been able to justify the expense yet.

I currently use a "Taylor 806 E Weekend Warrior Digital Thermometer" that I bought from AMAZON for $15.82. Takes all of 3 seconds to give an accurate read.

Fast enough for ANYTHING that I need a temp for.

Last 3 weeks many people on the Dutch Brethren have ordered a Thermapen...including me.
Probably they don't sell them in Holland...we had to order them from the UK,without shipping cost. :becky:
Guess what's the most populair colour over here.....ORANGE!!!:cool:

I think that the T-Pen is worth the cost. I can pretty much tell when food is done too but with the super fast red T-Pen there leaves no doubt.

Can't live without it

The Thermapen has taken the guesswork out of a lot my cookin'. When the battery went dead during the my last cook, I was lost...

I am now in the thermapen club, and the fastest group with the orange beast

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1297584694844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1297584694844.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 145
I have a Thermoworks pocket thermometer. Digital display. 6 sec response advertised, but is quicker. Does same things as the thermopen, but costs $19. I also bought one of their IR-GUN-S laser infrared thermometers. On sale now for $49. This thing has a lot of uses besides checking the interior temps of your grill.

I have a Retro Gray Thermapen...........
Same here!!! I was told last weekend that it was at least 15 years old. SWEEEEEET!!

At this point I can't decide what the fastest is between Yellow, White or Red.

Nope dont have one. Want one. Cost to much for me at this time.
Karl:tsk:

Back