• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Now Accepting 2021 Vintage Crucible Ghost Chile Rub Pre-Orders

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Pre-Order Now!

2021-Crucible-Pre-order.png

Pre-Order Now!

Oakridge-BBQ-Crucible-2021_6oz-front.png

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Fine, you twisted my arm!

Btw I’m on the kc side of Liberty and graduated from Kearney. Love your stuff!

Does anyone know of these normally sell out during preorder? I want to get some but I also want to wait until back Friday as they normally have a good sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of these normally sell out during preorder? I want to get some but I also want to wait until back Friday as they normally have a good sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're in luck, just received this in my email this morning :thumb:

Definitely getting in on the pre-order, I still have some left of 2 previous Crucible releases since I use it rather sparingly :becky:

Fair enough! Get some other things with your Crucible order then :thumb:

I like to put it on chicken wings or anything else I might use Habanero Death Dust or other spicy seasonings on. I think the ghost peppers have a better flavor than habaneros, so between Crucible and HDD I like Crucible more. It is quite hot though, so if you're not into "hot stuff" it may not be for you.

Hi Everyone, here's a status update on the Crucible...

All pre-orders of the Crucible Ghost Chile rub 2021 Vintage have officially shipped out as of this morning. Thanks everyone for your business!! This year's vintage is really special. The grapefruit "frutiness" of this lot of Ghost Chiles was off the chart! As-of today, the 2021 Vintage is a little over half sold.

:thumb: :thumb:

Thanks Mike! I appreciate your dedication to the game. I tell everyone I know about Oakridge in my circle

Back