• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

I hope to see you again this Fall but, I totally understand the caution and waiting. With Texas Coronavirus cases spiking right now, who knows what things will look like in a month or two. I'm hopeful the younger folks will tone things down a bit until the worst of this passes but, we all remember feeling bulletproof when younger don't we! :wink:

Yeah Sid same here with the spikes. Went from under 100 new cases a day to over 1000 almost overnight. Work tested me last week and doing rolling department test daily. Hate to be so up in the air but it is what it is. In regards to the bulletproof comment I still believe I'm bullet proof but my body knows I'm not!

Anyway thanks for understanding everyone. I'll keep y'all posted!

Dennis, I hope you can make it. I hope to be there, too, in hopes of meeting Wendy. (That’s you wife, right?) :)

Yep! I make her look pretty! Hate she didn't actually make it to the site last time. I really hope we come, the new rv was decided on for longer trips. I would hate to wait til next year.

Well I was dumb enough to try your wings from hell and Andy's Malort so..........
Dan got me with the wings too. I still haven't forgiven him yet! He seemed like such a nice guy. [emoji33]

I never trusted Andy for a second... I didn't go near the malort! Although I probably would have drank the whole bottle after eating those evil wings. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Um, not to pick nits, but....

The Spring Bash was cancelled.

All this blathering should be in the FALL 2020 thread.

Just saying

At this point, I don't care what season it is referenced too, late Summer, early Winter, :blabla: ... all I want to see is some decent weather and some TBS from a bunch of smokers!

I'm really hoping all the crowding at bars, beaches, etc. gets under control so this one doesn't get shutdown too.

Um, not to pick nits, but....

The Spring Bash was cancelled.

All this blathering should be in the FALL 2020 thread.

Just saying

Technically, the Spring bash was postponed. :biggrin1:

Well I started this by asking:
"I'm kind of hankering for a Texas Bash.
Would it be best just to hold off until the Texas Fall Bash?"

I was looking for input on whether we should try to have a Summer Bash.
But with all the china virus spike maybe it's best to hold off til the Fall. :mrgreen:

Ok but leave the Malort at the state line!! :mrgreen:
I've poisoned the Texans once. If you want it again, it'll have to be by special request. Then it's on someone else! Not me. Only the Chicago Bash get's poisoned every year. But for some strange reason, the bottle is also empty every year. :noidea:

Although I might bring bottle of something Jeppson's. :wink:

Back