View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #67
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

great job everyone! it was alot of fun that i wish we didnt have to do, but the community and first responders really appreciated what we did. I had the opportunity to talk to some folks in the street who were sitting on the curb eating puleld pork, and also the MTA officers downstairs and they were all very grateful. Nearly none of the cooked food went to waste as it was graciously accepted by the national guard, and Military Police who were stations just east of our site and who did not get to come up. There was an entire ball field with hundreds of tents for first reposnders and doctors at what looked like a mash unit. I dropped off the remaining food there and they told me they were living on MRE's.

i have everyones stuff in the truck. That will get put into the storage unit unless we can set up pickup or drop off. I need to get the truck back today or NLT tomorrow.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote