Where's the Snot?

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
I've seen very few Snot cooks posted this winter? Is it a mild Winter or y'all ain't cooking? :confused:

Shouldn't Wampus have dug his smoker out of a snow bank and loaded it with 48 Butts or something.? :twitch:

LOL its been too long since the original post to just throw snot out there and have people understand it. But just to let you know I got it and yes the snot is missing all over this year.

Last edited:
We had about 10" of snot before Thanksgiving, but only 2-3" since then. We might get another inch or so on Sunday, but the high for the day is supposed to be 14, so I doubt that I'll be cooking outside, but you never know :-D

Snot is Snow. Q'ing in Snow. The more the merrier. :mrgreen:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223646

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223459

Does this count? I say it does count cuz my sidewalk was just like snot! Bout busted my a$$ a few times during both cooks! HAHAHA honestly It's been a real mild winter here!!! We normally see several inches by this time of the winter! I was really looking forward to being the guy out in the snow smoking something! So far this year It's been on existent.

2 Winters ago there were multiple posts where fellars had to shovel Snot for an hour just to find his smoker then fire it up and cook 10-12 hrs. :shock:

I got out in it last weekend.....

EtNN1xfl.jpg

Have been cooking in snot....course now the yard is frozen over....having to do the "shuffle" to get to the RF....

Don't have permission to view this! But curious what "snot cooking" is!

The Grand Poobah made a complaint thread which was to outline his need to cook in the snow. Unfortunately his finger fell three keys short and he proceeded to tell us all about the farking snot that was causing him dismay during his cook. Hilarity ensued.

The Grand Poobah made a complaint thread which was to outline his need to cook in the snow. Unfortunately his finger fell three keys short and he proceeded to tell us all about the farking snot that was causing him dismay during his cook. Hilarity ensued.

Haha! Gotta love typo's! Thanks for the story!

Back