Big Joe - Joetisserie

I was thinking about same upgrade pkg maybe from the Akorn... Big Joe & Roti.
Looking forward to your posts

been waiting for this for a long long time. Thanks for the heads up! Hope it's real this time..

Meh. I look more at what I am going to get out of it. Another cool way to cook for family and friends at home and do better than a restaurant at a way better price. I say thumbs up to the KJ folks for a killer accessory

I'm in. Thanks again for heads up

Just ordered one... People are posting that they are getting tracking numbers w/delivery this week!

My wife bought me the classic size for the holidays this year, and I've had a lot of fun experimenting on it. I really prefer the taste of my chicken coming off of this vs. just on the grate - I find that it has better texture and flavor.

Just ordered one... People are posting that they are getting tracking numbers w/delivery this week!
Sweet! Good to hear. Since we just got dumped on with a bunch of snow, I may wait a couple weeks before ordering.

I had ordered one earlier and got my tracking # for today's delivery. I am very excited to finally be getting one, I have been waiting for a long time.

I had ordered one earlier and got my tracking # for today's delivery. I am very excited to finally be getting one, I have been waiting for a long time.

Congrats! Please post when you get it with your thoughts...

There are rumors that this will fit on the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill too...

Well bad news to report My new JoeTisserie will not fit my BJ. It's about 1/16" too large. If I get it down in the back it's way up in the front and if I try and push it down in front it pops up in the rear and the lid will not close. I have contacted KJ and sent them some pics and I will see what happens. At this point I am very disappointed, to have waited so long for this to come out and then have it not fit, is not good.

I know they were trying to keep things tight for air leaks but they shouldn't have made the tolerances this close. I would assume there is more variance in the ceramic bottoms then they expected.

I heard they were delayed so long because they didn't seal correctly with the new Big Joe's so they had to do some redesigning. Sounds like they may have screwed it up for the old Big Joe's.

Let us know what happens.

Back