View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #67
boogiesnap
Babbling Farker

poo, and all members. i am VERY PROUD to be a brethren.
it took VERY little time for me to understand the extraordinary culture all the members here have established.

this place is about PEOPLE and it shows.

it isn't just a lit screen with words, so far from it.

it's hard to put into words, but i must thank everyone. i love being here.

you all are my friends, mentors, students, and sometimes competition.

quick story.
at my first comp.
brethren my next door, back door, and across the way neighbors.

across the way brethren saw my wife and i were doing putting greens and showed us how to do them quicker and easier. real people helping real people. brethren style!

back door neighbor offered their brand new 40' trailer for us to cool off in any time, countless tips, great advice, and a nice visit inside their trailer after turn ins. again, real people helping real people. brethren style!

next door neighbor i stayed up with until 3AM(twist my arm to have another beer)until his partner came to relieve him. during which time a rain storm came(if you could call it that!!!!)and i stood in between his pop up and mine, some nice gutter action right there, holding down both our tents for a good hour or 2. would i have done it if he wasn't a brethren, really most likely yes, BUT, the fact that he was brethren, made it MANDITORY I HELP! brethren style! because i know for a fact that if i needed something he would be there.

this is the spirit of the family, and what makes it so special is that it transfers from the computer to real life and back.

it is truly a unique community.
boogiesnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->