THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This just in:
RookieDad has sweetened the pot by adding a jar of his friend's Mountain Man Salsa. The winner can choose between mild, sweet or hot. This will be shipped seperately at the end of the auction. A big-o reach around goes out to Brother Phil for doing this. Thanks.

This is a good cause. Can we please not mess around with $.01 bids. I made a huge committment here. Just to show how serious I am. If this bid gets up to my original $120.00 bid, I'll toss in another $40.00.

This is a good cause. Can we please not mess around with $.01 bids. I made a huge committment here. Just to show how serious I am. If this bid gets up to my original $120.00 bid, I'll toss in another $40.00.

Wow. Now that is what I call commitment to the cause. Thanks Larry. :icon_cool

Ok gang, let's now play "Stick it to Larry." :twisted:

So is this just new guy hazing or what? I know I haven't been on the site very long, but I figure any higher bid is better than no bid at all. If my new bid of $101.00 is not appreciated, then I'll withdraw it and leave the previous high bidder of $100.99 at the top.

So is this just new guy hazing or what? I know I haven't been on the site very long, but I figure any higher bid is better than no bid at all. If my new bid of $101.00 is not appreciated, then I'll withdraw it and leave the previous high bidder of $100.99 at the top.

No hazing all. I would have made the same comment if Phil or any long term member had made it.

The problem is with $.01 bids is that people then just start bidding $.01 at a time. This auction is for a very special baby and I want to raise as much money as possible.

If I offended you I'm sorry.

Back