Meat Slicer Options (New) $300 ?

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
No luck in my area for used commercial slicers. Craigslist $950-$4500 and not spending that kind of money.

I figure will pick up a new decent slicer and use it until I get a deal, then I can sell this one.

I am thinking no more than $300 will be used mostly for bacon and jerky

Don't give up on CL. I found one 4 years ago, Hobart 1612, for 150$. It took me about 2 months of checking CL, but several turned up at once.

Agreed. Bought a Berkeley that needed a good cleaning and a blade for 300.00 a year ago or so. They come around just have to watch for a bit.

Look at equip-bid.com there are frequently restaurant auctions in MO with used commercial slicers from $150-300, maybe slightly higher for an automatic unit.

I have a commercial slicer I’ll send you for $300 - shipping included. I got it from a restaurant that was liquidating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah. As soon as I get home, I’ll get some good pics.

I was wanting one a few years back to slice my own bacon. Suffered over buying a higher end unit but chose to get a less expensive model and decide later if I needed something higher end. I bought this one off amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00196VYY0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has served me well the few times I've used it over the years. Probably 12-15 times total slicing bacon and more often slightly frozen ribeyes for philly cheese steaks.

It's not perfect but for my needs it's been great.

474ef16dda7e93ccc61d784b68674cc2.jpg
2f896ab5748f34ff1fc5357f4b0c7f7c.jpg

Not the best pics but it’s a nice slicer. Let me know if you want it. $300 to your door.

Don't go any less than a 12" slicer, no matter what brand. 12 inchers allow you to slice whole bellies without having to split them lengthwise

Back