View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 06:09 AM   #103
pjtexas1
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Texas Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonz50 View Post
Shag,

doing some searching on SF smokers and I came across this ~old~ thread, come to find out you're literally right down the road from me, maybe 8-10 miles. I've just begun discussions with Tyler and am working on getting my config together so I can get my place in line when my Christmas bonus arrives in a couple weeks.

Great pics, you've had this now for a couple years, any changes you'd make on your config at this point?? I'm still on the fence about patio vs trailer model. at the moment I'm leaning toward a 65x24 trailer but a 55x24 patio like your might do it also. i've got time to decide final config of course and I'm sure several conversations will be had with Tyler and/or Paul. Can't wait!!
Get the deposit in. Every week is another week longer you wait. They only require a very small deposit. The final details never really get decided until your build starts as you will change it several times. My 24x55 with 4 racks can fit a ton and it has a smaller footprint.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

Sign Up for The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Here! ([URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NjP4bH3uLyH6-RJnI4gSfDr0nKQ6_4cxdw_GhmrKq0/edit#gid=1935530835"]Link[/URL])
pjtexas1 is offline   Reply With Quote