THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackstone customer service is fantastic. They will likely replace a new griddle top with a dent. I've seen them replace used tops that warp or pop welds on the bottom. If you have any issues I'd file a claim with them.

It wasn't the griddle it was just the "box" under it that holds the burners,
pounded it out, its all good.
I think I'd feel guilty calling them about a minor problem after I stole it.

Some Lowe’s dropped Cowboy briquettes to $2 yesterday. Mine was out though showed online via both Lowes and Brickseek. Associate confirmed sold out soon after price drop.

No hickory in my WM's. Oak- bought a bunch at 9-5&2$
Mesquite holding firm at 12$

Guess I dollar cost averaged the Oak

I'd buy 10 bags of mesquite at $5

I keep hitting all the spots but have not had any luck yet, might be a good thing if mamaw catches me buying more grilling or smoking stuff lol

That would be awesome! I may get my hands on one today at Lowes? I want to see, even though, I don't need. :becky:

At my skill level a barrel is a barrel. But a barrel with wheels? That’s cool :)

My BHC still sits new unused

$1.50 limit stock 40 min from here

a few $5 bags locally. also 2 bhc at $45 (limited stock). considering buying one for a friend and giving the gift of smoke.

no bhc left I'm the area. no cheap pellets though I had an associate price check a bag and we (I) ripped it spilling pellets everywhere, full price. he said "well it should be discounted now :laugh:"

I picked up a wifi therm for $5 and an Igrill for $10. gave both away to bbq trainees I know.

Both are sold out in my area. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back