• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Mustard Substitute

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Ma
Mary mentioned he has tried this with Mannys sauce, but on Sunday, I am going to create a paste rub with El Yucateco Habanero sauce and my favorite spices on a pork loin.

Zero sugar content, so I might add a little brown sugar for bark.

Habenero Hot Sauce paste for a rub.

Anyone else experimenting this weekend?

(also doing a 7# pork shoulder butt and 2# Johnsonville fatty. Gonna roll the fatty in Pork Powder from CooksWithFire. POOPIE was awesome, but the bbq team (3 Guys Smokin) disbanded))

I haven't decided... i want to cook, but we're gone on Saturday, and it sounds like white stuff on Sunday... I might do some ribs on Moonday since I have the day off...

Got a 5 lb flat, a fattie, a ground beef fattie, some chicken T&A (boobs and thighs), one BB rack and two small boneless butts. The butts may actually be strips of butts - the package labelling was not clear. $3.50 each, so whatthehell.

Waiting for OL and her daughter to head out before I begin my "outside work" for the day.

I'm smoking some albacore and salmon but there's torrential winds and rain right now. Hopefully it subsides later.

Did another Dr. Chicken Double Smoke Ham today, 16#er. Yes, I am addicted to those things. Damn they are good. Will be doing two of them for Easter, one for the family feast at my sister's house and one for me and the wife.

Ummm...Me and MrsMista went out for Korean BBQ. Does that count?

Did you get the runs ad Sami did after his Vietnamese dinner?

Back