Fire Starter Sale

Thanks. I’m down to my last two rows of Weber cubes

Do they smoke a lot? Are they similar to Weber cubes?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will bite the $15 bullet if I can get a box tomorrow. My local stores shpw this product in stock. I use the Weber cubes regiularly so I think I can give a decent comparison review. I will post tomorrow evening.

Fire is started. Wow these got chimney hot quick. I used two Squares propped up between two briquettes. I can't do a smoke no smoke eval. I had some older half used xtra chunks in bottom of chimney and a few good pieces of leftover lump. Smoke may have been that. No problem starting a fire though. Everything clear in about 12 minutes

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I use these all the time, ordering a two pack from Amazon once a year but the Tractor Supply deal is better. I normally cut them in half and light the Kamado in 4 places.

Brethren, these came stacked in the box no cellphone plastic wrap etc. they good to be stored like that? Or should they be placed in zip lock? Kind of like non wrapped Graham Crackers

I stopped buying fire starters after I heard about the l rubbing alcohol cotton ball trick

Brethren, these came stacked in the box no cellphone plastic wrap etc. they good to be stored like that? Or should they be placed in zip lock? Kind of like non wrapped Graham Crackers

Where were they at in your store? I couldn't find them in one store earlier. I asked the teeny bopper working there and he said "if we have them, they will be in the middle somewhere". Even with his excellent advise and direction I couldn't find what I was looking for.

On an end cap with fatwood, gel starter etc. across aisle from Bbq stuff. Near but not with

Adams, I've never run into any issues with them being packaged that way. I keep the boxes in my bbq shed where they stay dry but might pick up some moisture when it's humid. They always light without problems.

Just picked up my one box at TSC, that was all they had in stock online. Curbside delivery.

Thank You. After many years of popping cubes out of a blister pack of Weber, learning curve

Well darn, I just ordered 3 boxes of Weber cubes last night. Oh well, there is a Tractor Supply close to me so I might grab a box. One can never have too many fire starters.

Shoot...I was just by a TSC earlier today. Looks like worth a try.

I stopped buying fire starters after I heard about the l rubbing alcohol cotton ball trick

Used that trick deer hunting long ago. Soak a roll of TP in alcohol and light to keep warm in the blind. Cotton ball never occurred to me

Back