"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Something off of this chart - not sure which one(s) - still playing with new drum - maybe some more ribs

picture.php

CINCHOUSE just requested some sort of roasted Green Chile stuffed w/ Chorizo and Cheese (idea she got from a Pintrest thing or FaceBook... or something. I'll MSU.

I need to smoke another fatty to replace the one that's fed me via several early morning breakfast sammiches this week.

Maybe I can squeeze a rack of ribs or something in there, too.

Thin blue and fair weather to you all.

That’s a thang of beauty Hank!

Hey Dr Phu and all you smokin ember heads!.....Got a gig tonight and babysitting grand dogs and horses (no laughing cowgirl!!!!) plus we are in the middle of Middle Mississippi August otherwise known as Hell on earth so motivation is low.....smoke on dudes and dudettes!!!

That’s a thang of beauty Hank!

They were tasty but not particularly meaty. I guess that's what I get with ribs on sale. The butts were a little meatier but finished when it was starting to get dark so no picture of them.

Weekend's not over yet, is it? Well... probably Monday somewhere in the world, but not here. I made some grilled chicken and Caesar salad for dinner. Not a terriffic amount of smoke involved and definitely not BBQ, but it still involved charcoal and a Weber. :wink:

IMG-20190818-192959.jpg

MVIMG-20190818-193740.jpg

Happy Monday no matter where you are! :biggrin1:

Back