THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarolinaQue

is One Chatty Farker
Any one ever make pancetta out of a boneless pork butt and then smoke it? I'm thinking about doing this and was wondering how it came out? Any one care to share a recipe?

Buck board bacon, Yummy. I will be curing some next week along with 2 pork bellies for bacon. Slice the buck board bacon like ham and fry in pan for breakfast!

Buck board bacon, Yummy. I will be curing some next week along with 2 pork bellies for bacon. Slice the buck board bacon like ham and fry in pan for breakfast!

I've done both Buckboard and regular bacon several times. I was looking for some thing closer to a cured ham end result. My wife bought a boneless pork butt, and I wanted to do some thing a little different with it.

I've done both Buckboard and regular bacon several times. I was looking for some thing closer to a cured ham end result. My wife bought a boneless pork butt, and I wanted to do some thing a little different with it.

You can cure a boneless pork butt, then roll and tie, and make a rolled ham to roast. I do this for some church fund raiser dinners.

You can also cure boneless butts and smoke to make pulled ham sandwiches. Something different from time to time.

Back