View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #74
jacob
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Bobby

I am and have been a proud member of this site for a little while now. I know from my own experience the fairness and respect given by the owner and moderators to every member. I speak from my own experience, early on in my tenure I may have caused a rock slide or two. They could have easily pushed a button but instead folks did for me like I would hope I can do for others. A gentle nudge a WTF ever so often and a group of folks that have always seem to be there to help when they could(our moderators.)

Now, I have so much respect and admiration for this site, I hope to always be a contributing member. I will work at not breaking any of our very fair rules. I will give it my best effort to keep this forum as it was when I first discovered it. I was indeed like a kid in a candy store and been told I could have anything I liked. (knowledge).

I have a photo-bucket account where I upload my pictures and videos. There are 1,959 photo's, 23 videos, 25 slide shows. All were uploaded for the soul purpose of posting on this forum. And all of these at one time or another have been posted here to share cooks, life and family.

Yeah, this is a very cool place to hang out and learn, make new friends.

It's because of Pooh and all the moderators and their rules that I can express myself in the post above. I have never been over moderated(And I have been Moderated once I think) or treated unfairly by any one of these Brethren.

J
Courtesy of Ray Lampe
jacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->