• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Well, I suppose I've contributed here indirectly. How many have been inspired to send in a donation as a result of my comments?

How about you PM me a link to your forum so I can come chit in your sandbox?

Do you not understand that we're a family here? We do what we do because we choose to?

That we help each other out, not only with cooking or competitions, but in our personal lives as well?

I don't understand you.....but I'll still continue to welcome you to the site, I have hope you might fit in.........someday........

I just donated $10.00 with my dad's card. Do I get another ice cream by my screen name?

Well, I suppose I've contributed here indirectly. How many have been inspired to send in a donation as a result of my comments?

I just donated $10.00 with my dad's card. Do I get another ice cream by my screen name?
How old are you flyingbr ass?

Just looked at your profile:
flyingbr ass has not made any friends yet.

Hmmmmmm............

Last edited:
Every new mod I add on...
Every new burn technique...
Every new recepie...
Every new smoker I build...
Every PM that is passed thru here...
Every person who shares a laugh with me...

Is only a direct reflection of the wealth of knowledge... which is free.
The depth and warmth of the friendships created here... which is free.

Thanx to Phil and the Elders.

We may be crazy as a loon here...
Gentle as a puppy...
Serious as a gunshot...
Welcoming all skill levels...

All for the sake of making a better BBQ.
And that's at the backyard level... where you'll find me.

We are the Brethren!

In the spirit of the brethren I would like to say welcome flying brass. Come on in and share some knowledge with us.

Let's get past this and move on like we always do. Seriously. Time to move on.

In the spirit of the brethren I would like to say welcome flying brass. Come on in and share some knowledge with us.

Let's get past this and move on like we always do. Seriously. Time to move on.
PH is right......
Just contribute by posting some of your Q. That would be a great start. You will learn the way things happen around here.

It's not what you can donate monetarily!! No one is making anyone pay-per-view. With all of the spammers out there, the site has to limit access untill we find out who you are and what your intentions are for the group as a whole. Welcome All!! Welcome to the site!! Post often and feel what it's like to be a part of the Brothers and Sisters of this group now numbering in the 4000's World Wide.

Spice

Thoughts from a new member...

I agree about the old search stuff, I did much searching via Google before I signed up on this site and a lot of the things I was reading no longer hold true as I later found out. Even met some members who had shall we say moved on...but by reading old post you would never had known...

Anyway...if you like the milk buy the cow. This ain't the only BBQ site on the web, I've been on many of them but this one seems to be the most knowledgeable, the most fun and it seems to be frequented by the kind of fun loving knuckle headed dudes I enjoy being around. More importantly I subscribed because I like not having all the ads everywhere slowing down the site load times, that in itself is worth the money!!!

I couldn't agree more. I have searched the internet and bought books for a couple years, but never learned as much or laughed as much as I have in the past two weeks. I have quickly grown fond of this website and gladly have a yearly subscription on the way. It's worth every penny I CHOSE to give and will CHOOSE to give going forward. Thanks for the foundation that has been laid and best wishes for the future.

I just "ordered a beer"!

I can already tell, after 2 days that it will be money WELL SPENT! Thanks to all on here that provide such good info!

Great site! Even if I don't learn anything more...
learning about Bandera's, fatties and ABT's were worth the $$ :cool:

I just "ordered a beer"!

I can already tell, after 2 days that it will be money WELL SPENT! Thanks to all on here that provide such good info!

me also!! i have learned more in a few months than in a lifetime of cooking and watching and i am an old farker!!!:eusa_clap

Back