Sat Night Pies

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Seems like both cooks I did over the weekend qualify for some sort of throwdown category. Had been a minute since I did pizza so I gave it a go for a change of pace.

I had a bag of Caputo 00 so I used it to make the dough

rEJB8u0h.jpg

Prepped for the second rise

:clap2:

PBBmHSWh.jpg

Hand stretched the dough

hSBG6gxh.jpg

First two pies were pepperoni

H4fzbsch.jpg

Spun it for about 2 mins each

dnwAAp6h.jpg

And done

JwPZTyAh.jpg

Crust was excellent

4Kavfa1h.jpg

Pepperonis went fast :becky:

qu76eUmh.jpg

Third one was a bacon and home pickled jalapeno

rwzXUQhh.jpg

npMU4pUh.jpg

Pretty popular also

GqrxJadh.jpg

Last one was a fan favorite so I went back to pepperoni but I also put on fresh mozzarella

6CuVnsvh.jpg

No complaints

xF7foMEh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Man, you may joke and kid, but ya don’t play. Outstanding pies!

Another great cook adds up to a great weekend at your house, Sako! You totally nailed those!!

I'm still working on my pizza game, but you're is looking good. I'm doing them on a pellet grill and struggle with browning the top enough. I've only ever done cauliflower crust, so that may be part of it as well...

Mighty fine pies there neighbor!

I'll take the last one!

Those are some wonderful pies there Sako. I really need to get back at it instead of waiting for the dead of winter again

your pies have inspired me to break out the turn table

I'm still working on my pizza game, but you're is looking good. I'm doing them on a pellet grill and struggle with browning the top enough. I've only ever done cauliflower crust, so that may be part of it as well...

I've done pizzas on many different cookers from kettles to drums and nothing has enough convection than my Blackstone oven. I think when it comes to pizza a dedicated cooker is needed to get a good product. Anything with a dome, like a kettle or a kamado yields better results but a pizza oven is a must IMHO.

Back