Thread: Oklahoma Bash
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 09:39 AM   #13
Hotch
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : Hotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiesmokie78 View Post
Not sure I think Hotch may have moved it. This would be the more appropriate place for it but not much exposure
The thread in QTalk was the Picture posting for the 2020 Fall Texas Bash.
I did not move it. I simply suggested it would be more appropriate to create a new thread in the "Brethren Bash" forum dedicated to an Oklahoma Bash.

If we keep posting on the OK Bash thread it will stay up top when most look at the "Today's Posts" on the Quick Links drop down menu. That's how we have done it for the past 4-5 years.

Once date and location for the Texas Bash are selected I would let Ron_L and or Phil know that I'll be posting an "Invite" post on the QTalk Thread about 60 days before the Bash. As not to post against the QTalk rules without approval.

As QTalk is all about:
"*ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking."

The 2024 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Invite Post (Link)

The 2024 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning Thread! (Link)

Last edited by Hotch; 10-29-2020 at 09:48 AM..
Hotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->