What my wife said....

TroyA65

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So you have to understand, my wife doesn't do a lot of cooking and I don't think she has ever grilled anything let alone BBQ. That being said, last night as she was putting some left over chicken in the frig that I had done on the rotisserie I hear the following:

Why do you have such big meat?:wacko::twitch:

She hears me start to chuckle :biggrin1: and adds "in the frig."

Needless to say I thought it was hilarious and had to share. I had a pair of 8+ lbs Butts in there that are now on the cooker.

Does anyone else have interesting commentary they would care to share?

As long as your meat is in their mouths, does anything else really matter?....

If they don't love having your meat in their mouths, you are doing it wrong...

I over herd this while serving at a church dinner it remains a favorite. "Oh that meat looks like it has a ring of lip stick on it" It was an older nun who was in attendance that said it. Dr Pepper shot out my nose on that one.

I over herd this while serving at a church dinner it remains a favorite. "Oh that meat looks like it has a ring of lip stick on it" It was an older nun who was in attendance that said it. Dr Pepper shot out my nose on that one.
:spit:

"the frig"?

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :noidea:

Went to a buddy's house in the early am to pick him up for fishing...I went into the kitchen to show his wife a pic of a large striper I had caught previously...She looks at it and says.."My, that is a beauty...AND HUGE!"....I hear him holler in from the living room, "Hey, what are you showing her?"....:grin:

WOW this thread went straight into the gutter ...

I had to read it 6 or 7 times so far to see all the racey comments :twisted:

Thats so funny. Your wife says the same thing to me all the time. Small world.

(You walked into that one)

We were thinking up a slogan for our team t-shirts. One of the wives suggested this: Our meat is heaven in your mouth. We decided it was too racy for the kids.

This is all way too funny.
I'm going to the penalty box for my thoughts here.

Back