Phubar's Teriyaki'd Ribeyes and Thai'd Tagliatelli Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Marinated the ribeyes in a teriyaki marinade with Phresh ginger,Spanish pepper and garlic.
Wok'd some peanut oil,garlic,scallion,red Spanish pepper,bean sprouts,choy sum,Phu Quoc Phish sauce and salt on the Indoor Pit...

IMG_9570.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg

IMG_9571.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9578.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9581.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

IMG_9585.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

IMG_9590.jpg

Interesting method, Phu. Is that a grate on top of a chimney on top of a grate? lol Whatever works, brother! Looks fantastic! Wish you could send me some!! :grin:

Interesting method, Phu. Is that a grate on top of a chimney on top of a grate? lol Whatever works, brother! Looks fantastic! Wish you could send me some!! :grin:

The Large chimney and cast iron grate are sitting on the WGA's charcoal grate...this way the ashes 'n stuPh will be collected in the WGA for proper cleaning.:thumb:

Your skills never cease to amaze me Phu!

Mmm, love steak and love char kway teow, chow fun is great stuff and a great compliment to beeph

That looks really awesome, Phu! I bet it tasted as good as it looked...

Every time I look at your posts, you seem to take something ordinary, like that steak, and turn it into a masterpiece. Yet another piece of fine art is displayed here. Well done...(and a nice rare done too).

That looks awesome. I love using this method for my steaks. I have also tried Alton Brown's method of cooking the steak first under the chimney to act as a broiler, and then finishing them off on top. Both work great. That steak was cooked to perfection.

Even though it looks pharking phantastic. I just can't wrap my head around teriyaki ribeye. I don't know what ribeye steak is like there, but here in Texas, ribeye is the king of steaks, and in my backyard, ribeye steak gets salt an pepper before going on a super hot Weber to cook to medium rare. Why? Because a good ribeye is darn near perfect with nothing added.

I marinade sirloin, but ribeye is sacred -- no marinade, and salt and pepper are privileged to go along for the ride.

Maybe I need to loosen up. Your phood always looks good. I'm just having a hard time with teriyaki ribeye. Sorry. and no offense intended. Your phood is awesome, and I hope you don't mind that I question this one particular preparation.

CD

Even though it looks pharking phantastic. I just can't wrap my head around teriyaki ribeye. I don't know what ribeye steak is like there, but here in Texas, ribeye is the king of steaks, and in my backyard, ribeye steak gets salt an pepper before going on a super hot Weber to cook to medium rare. Why? Because a good ribeye is darn near perfect with nothing added.

I marinade sirloin, but ribeye is sacred -- no marinade, and salt and pepper are privileged to go along for the ride.

Maybe I need to loosen up. Your phood always looks good. I'm just having a hard time with teriyaki ribeye. Sorry. and no offense intended. Your phood is awesome, and I hope you don't mind that I question this one particular preparation.

CD

Well this is what makes cooking and BBQ fun. We all have different things that we like and there are lots of ways to please the taste buds.....

Back