• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

High Plains Monday Bones - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Happy Monday, folks!

Mother Nature's been drinking again, and it went from a high of 86F on Sunday to a high of 58F today.

Had a hankering for some more traditional barbecue, so I convinced the Boss to grab a rack of baby backs for tonight's dinner.

Hit 'em with a base layer of Naturiffic Q-Salt, then applied Good Chit and Uncle Yammy's Memphis Style Rub I picked up during a Trade Round in the last 18 months (on geographically opposed sides of the rack).

Into the 22.5 Kettle with lump and hickory for an easier small cook:

51IBglxh.jpg

Also, thanks to Stingerhook, I gave the rack a nice glaze of 4-Rivers Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce.

4GfBG9ah.jpg

I've got the bottle of 4-Rivers HOT standing by on the side.

"Doctored" Baked Beans and salad in the works.

More to follow here shortly.

Anyone that can BBQ on a Monday is my hero. Dem bones look fantastic! We went through that weather swing here over the weekend and I think we are on the rise now.

I love it when the Boss whips up some of her "Doctored" Beans...

Bq7DIc3h.jpg

Our munchkin's been devouring fruit and veg, so we went with the beans and rib option for her.

6vHprquh.jpg

Sorry for the extra packaging up top, but this was flippin' delicious.

ErRbScRh.jpg

Canes Score! Canes Score! 3 - 2, Canes!

Fingers Crossed!

A classic combo done right! My Monday wasn't bad, but I'd say yours was better - by a lot! Food and fam - there ya go. Don't need much more than that.

Cheers, Greg. Food was excellent, but the entertainment was better. Tough to beat the Stanley Cup Playoffs on telly.

Canes Win! Canes Win!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Love those one rack cooks. Monday Devotion of full time and attention.

Back