• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Adam Perry Lang cooking in LA again!

Smokeat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Last edited:
Probably gonna hit that today or tomorrow as it's pretty close by. It's expensive, but it's farking delicious and proceeds are going to charity so it's all good in my book.

A Damn Good Box of Meat

This is the 3rd one of these APL has done here, and I really like the model of this one. It's a box of sliced shorty and prime rib with Texas Toast, pickles, and onions. It feels like it weighs a couple pounds and I could have gotten 2 meals out of it. But I ate it all. :oops:

Much more streamlined than before - just his dual AF offset trailer, a prep/serving area, a dining area, and that's about it - and all that's needed.

Beef!

IMG_4877.jpg

Obviously somebody needs to cut it.

IMG_4876.jpg

Off the farkin chain. Just think of all the good stuff you can say about short ribs and prime rib and it applies here. I will be going back next week. Anybody who wants to meat up holler.

IMG_4880.jpg

So good.

And, btw, this is to raise money for a charity called "L.A. Kitchen" which I'll admit I'm not very familiar with. I started looking at the website and will continue to after work - it looks like a very good thing that's happening here: http://www.lakitchen.org/

Looking good!! I'm jealous. Did you get more photos of his setup?

Nope. It's not set up like before. The cooker (Aaron Franklin dual offset trailer) is kinda tucked back behind everything and not as easy to see due to the cutting counter. I might be able to get some better shots, so I guess I'll have to go back. :hungry:

He said the J&R wasn't getting as much use lately, so I volunteered my back yard. But it's on a big arse trailer. Much wider than my gate.

L.A. kitchen is a good charity and this event is just over my back fence, so I look forward to going over.

Dang it. I live in the wrong state!
Eat a beef rib for me please Greg! :becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
But you can visit!

In the meantime, I'll match each beef rib I eat with one for you, and when you do make it here, look for the fat guy with the long reddish hair. That'll be me. :oops:

Beef Ribs have become one of my favorites, I think I'd cook them once a week if my wife wasn't on a diet. :cry:

I'd tell her to run more but that probably wouldn't end well for me.

Back