DECEMBER ***SPECIAL*** "Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS All Month!!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our December *SPECIAL* Throwdown Category is...

"Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style!"

MbQ7KEPh.jpg

This was Sako's entry in the 2020 "Rib Roasts and/or Holiday Feasts" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. This is an open category, meaning you can cook anything you like that conforms to the category.

Standard Throwdown rules apply.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this Throwdown!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/3 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/3/22.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/3.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Please accept this as an entry to the holiday feast throw down. I promise this is my last, unless tomorrow’s ribs are worthy

Surf and turf. Reverse seared filet mignon with a little hickory smoke topped with butter poached lobster tail.

Third pic is my official entry pic… not sure why some of these come out sideways, posting from my phone. Sorry

Last edited:
Please accept this as my entry in the Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style throwdown. I wasn’t going to enter but after I smoked my traditional cabbage and sausage to go with the black eyed peas and ham I figured what the hell.

Cabbage on the grill pic wasn’t in The cook thread for some reason so here is a before and after.

8c8a7a4e761aef40e963c8a1cf8162ae.jpg

0352380763c0cc58ba1cecfebd8d57ea.jpg

Please use this as my entry photo:

c477883cad19ce8fd6c8b200e5dfa81a.jpg

Cook thread is https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296230

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back