The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?" (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273184)

Phubar 06-21-2019 06:25 AM

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Tonight I don't know yet, tomorrow brisket and sunday meatballs.

Have Phun all y'alls! :cool:

Stingerhook 06-21-2019 06:43 AM

Pichana tomorrow and who knows for Sunday.

sliding_billy 06-21-2019 06:44 AM

Happy Phriday, Pholks! I've got some sausages and a few ribeyes planned.

Sean "Puffy" Coals 06-21-2019 06:50 AM

Tomorrow I'm doing a couple racks of ribs to test out my new rig- a 275 gallon oil tank converted into a cabinet style smoker.

78novacaine 06-21-2019 06:57 AM

Happy Friday! Tomorrow will be a packer, 2 racks of St Louis ribs, some burgers, and a couple chuck roasts if they have any left at Kroger when I get off work today. (On sale @ $2.49/lb)

ss4825 06-21-2019 07:10 AM

Happy Friday. Doing firecracker wings tomorrow.

AussieMatt 06-21-2019 07:19 AM

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

I'm a bachelor for the next 3 days but the only smoke/grill will be tonight. I'm doing pesto pasta with chicken and broccoli with the chicken going on the kettle before being sliced.

Tomorrow is one of my favourites because no-one else in the house likes it...liver, bacon and onions or as we call it where I come from Lambs Fry. There's nothing to do with lamb in it, it's just what it's called.

Aveagoodweekend!

Servo 06-21-2019 08:06 AM

On the hunt today for some gorgeously marbled thick steaks to do reverse sear steaks. Don't think I'll be able to find tomahawks but something should do. Also, a few maple fatties to take on vacation next week for breakfasts, as I won't have a grill available there!

Happy Weekend Phu and Pharkers!

thunter 06-21-2019 08:23 AM

3 cases of rib tips, full packer prime brisket, and 2 butts for my church picnic tomorrow. [emoji4][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCGrimbo 06-21-2019 08:27 AM

Saturday is the big rib eye dry age showdown!!! I'll be setting up a blind taste test for my Mom and my brother while I will know which steak is which. The battle is between a 43 day dry aged steak, a 30 day dry aged steak, a 21 day dry aged steak, and a non dry aged steak.

KClandcruiser 06-21-2019 08:30 AM

Happy phriday! Tomorrow is ribs and conecuh hot sausage, then for Sunday I'm thinking some chicken thighs or wings and probably whatever else I can find on sale at the store

BuffettFan 06-21-2019 08:39 AM

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Probably no smoke this weekend, my ECB ophset is literally in 3 locations spread across 2 counties for a bit oph a makeover.
And it'll still be an ECB when it's done, but it'll have a phew more pheatures and get a phew more years out oph it.
But I do still have the ECB electric..... Hmmm.

Have a great weekend all!
Terry

creek bottom 06-21-2019 08:40 AM

Happy Phriday all! Tomorrow I'm doing a full packer brisket, a couple of packs of beef short ribs, and I think I'm going to throw some hot sausage links on the cooker while I have it fired up... Have a GREAT weekend and HAPPY SMOKING!!! :biggrin1:

cowgirl 06-21-2019 09:37 AM

Deciding on whether to go to a pre-party calf fry party tonight, for a bigger barn party tomorrow night. I love calf fries but not sure if I can handle two of these gatherings in one weekend. It's sort of like a party that starts at 6pm on Friday and lasts til Sunday morning. :tsk: lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

BuffettFan 06-21-2019 09:43 AM

Sounds like a great time, Jeanie!