Hi from Canada ah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biggyboy

Hi fellow barbecue fans
I have been reading the various posts in the different forums for several days and have come to the conclusion that you all are really messed up :D
Your just my type of people!! <VBG>
Been grilling for years, but just started barbecue/smoking three months ago and loving every minute of it. I use mostly maple and apple wood and some hickory, the hickory is hard to get here :cry:
I have a very small offset that has been heavily modified.
It may be small, but it sure works well. It's an NBAGD.
I cook on it two to three time per week, mostly pork.
I live in Ontario Canada ( don't see alot of offset up here).
I'm looking forward to learning from all of you pros.

Glen

Welcome my new brother!!

If you think we are all pros here, I'd have to disagree.....prolly 98% here are backyard cookers.
It's all about the thin blue smoke, making friends, and helping when we can, whether it be with cooking or life in general.

Glad you found us!!!

Welcome Glen,

But I need help

What is NBAGD?

It might be obvious, but I'm missing it

Again, welcome

willkat98 said:
But I need help

What is NBAGD?

It might be obvious, but I'm missing it

Again, welcome

It's a New Braunfels American Gourmet Deluxe.

Glen
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ghiggs/index.htm[/img]

got it.

Link is dead, but I understand.

We had 70 today.

How long till you really get "Spring"

Welcome aboard, Glen! Lots of good folks & advice here. Warning, this site can be addicting.

Greetings from the winter home of a few thousands of your neighbors! We still have lots of Ontario license plates down here!

Welcome to the neighborhood.

DFLittle said:
Greetings from the winter home of a few thousands of your neighbors! We still have lots of Ontario license plates down here!

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Yup my parent winter there at Sands Springs.
Typical retired people driving around in a white Crown vic. :wink:
You probably be glad when they clear out for the summer. <BG>

Glen

Should work now :arrow: http://www3.sympatico.ca/ghiggs/index.htm

Welcome aboard new brother and neighbor. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know, espescially on cold weather cooks!

Glen,

Ontario covers a huge area, what part? Are you north or east of Michigan, or a little of both?

Welcome to the group!

Have you seen Cindy? We seemed to have lost her. (A gal from Canada that used to visit the board.)

North of Hog town

Neil said:
Glen,

Ontario covers a huge area, what part? Are you north or east of Michigan, or a little of both?

Hey Neil I'm just north of Toronto AKA Hog Town cool BBQ name for a city!!
If you look at the attached map I live right in the middle of the letter "T"
in the word Ontario.
It's kind of cool to look at the map and see that southern Ontario is actualy more south then portions of some states and totaly
south of others. So depending on where you are in Mich I could be south of you :)

HA! HA! now I see why they call Canada the great white north, Canada on the map is colored white.

Glen

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ghiggs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back