Hello from Georgia

Southern_Smoker

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Good evening.

I've been smoking for a few years. I decided this year to learn more, cook more, and enjoy more.

I have a Primo ceramic grill, and an offset smoker. I'm looking at getting rid of the offset smoker, and replacing it with a reverse flow offset smoker.

Glad to be a part of the group.

Welcome, Steve. Happy to have a neighbor here. We are a helpful bunch and always willing to help a brethren out. There are several others in your neck of the woods and no doubt you will cross paths with them someday.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome!

Good evening.

I've been smoking for a few years. I decided this year to learn more, cook more, and enjoy more.

I have a Primo ceramic grill, and an offset smoker. I'm looking at getting rid of the offset smoker, and replacing it with a reverse flow offset smoker.

Glad to be a part of the group.

Welcome from another new member! Are you looking at a Lang being from Georgia and all?

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome Brother, good to see Georgians join up since we’re outnumbered by Northernrs, Texans and them dang Aussie foreigners! Just kidding, a great bunch here as far as that new smoker be sure and look here https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272855 not mine but please buy it so I’ll quit being tempted.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got home yesterday with a new-to-me smoker. I guess the one in the link will just have to be yours. :grin: I'm looking forward to becoming active here.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome from SC, it’s good to have you on this great site. There are a lot of fine folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you have to do is ask away and keep on reading.

Good luck and good smoking, Joe

Back