• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Reynolds Handi-vac rebate

promod383

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I just got this in my inbox today and figured I should share it. $5.00 mail in Rebate, limit 10 per household.

I use it all the time. Not as good as the FoodSaver I was using until it broke, but it works pretty good. Around here it costs about $10 and the rebate makes it even cheaper.

I bought one when they first came out... I figured for $10, that was what it was going to be worth.... the vacuum works pretty good... but the bags that I had weren't worth using.... every one leaked, and lost the vacuum either right away, or within a day or so....

So, I got a Food Saver and am happy ever after...... I found a new one, still in the box for $25.... the large model, not the small one. Does both small and large bags.

I bought one when they first came out... I figured for $10, that was what it was going to be worth.... the vacuum works pretty good... but the bags that I had weren't worth using.... every one leaked, and lost the vacuum either right away, or within a day or so....

So, I got a Food Saver and am happy ever after...... I found a new one, still in the box for $25.... the large model, not the small one. Does both small and large bags.

That's weird! I've used about 8 boxes so far. All different sizes and I've only had two bags that leaked. I've got 20lbs of buckboard bacon and 10 pounds of pastrami in the freezer holding just fine.

Does it replace the foodsaver, no, but for some quick sealing it works pretty darn good.

I've had mine for a few months now and have not had one single problem. :p

I've never used one. But I told my wife they weren't any good so we needed a FoodSaver.:twisted: We now have a FoodSaver:twisted:

I've never used one. But I told my wife they weren't any good so we needed a FoodSaver.:twisted: We now have a FoodSaver:twisted:

You need both.

The foodsaver is best for longer term storage in the freezer as an example. But for saving cheese, lunch meat and left over Q in the fridge it's a great tool.

You need both.

The foodsaver is best for longer term storage in the freezer as an example. But for saving cheese, lunch meat and left over Q in the fridge it's a great tool.
Now that I have the foodsaver, I can come back with this argument.:wink:

Back